Friday, February 4, 2011

Sale month is dangerous

For the past 3 weeks, I have had Italian for 3 hours per day, 5 days per week (exhausting, trust me).  Learning a language is really interesting, but exceptionally challenging.  We took our final for the language extensive today; it went well.  But the best part is, we get a 10-day break! When we return, we will begin our normal core classes--can't tell you how excited I am for classes in English.  I'm taking a Culture and Identity of modern day Rome class, a literature class, and a history class on Rome's urban development. 

Not that I had any doubt, but I can confirm that the shoes are amazing here. I found leopard print Italian ballet flats! At both of the stores, there was only one pair left of each of the shoes. And they were both in my size...fate, right? 




For the break, I'm off to Spain! I'm traveling with 2 friends and am so excited.  We're headed to Barcelona and Seville, and maybe Granada? or Cordoba? or Morocco? (Morocco is a bit of a stretch, but apparently there's a ferry that leaves from a city that is close to Seville). I'll be taking LOTS of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment