Saturday, February 26, 2011

New York, London, Milan

Fashion week(s). It's a fashion week month, a season unto itself.  Sometimes though, I like seeing what people wore to the shows better than the clothes in the shows.  Thanks to blogs, twitter, and facebook...I am seeing so much and so immediately.  It seems everyone (and by everyone, I mean the designers, editors, stylists, models, etc.) is communicating via the internet. My top 3 favorites: The Sartorialist, Garance Dore, and Jak & Jil.  I can't imagine what the energy must be like at the shows. 

http://www.thesartorialist.blogspot.com/
http://www.garancedore.fr/en/
http://jakandjil.com/


Anna Dello Russo, ICON

the editors @ Net-a-porter tweeted this pic of killer heels from Bally

the greatest plaid suit in Milan 
The Persol glasses are everywhere, on men and women. Just in general, eye wear is a big deal. I've noticed so many sunglasses/glasses boutiques in Rome and in other cities. Persol is definitely a favorite. Maybe I'll steal my mom's when she's here? Honestly though, cannot wait for my family to visit! 33 days...



studs & tulle. THIS PICTURE IS SO GREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment