Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Barcelona & Sevilla

Arc de Triomf
the best fresh juices at Barcelona's famous La Boqueria market 

top of a cathedral with a gorgeous view 

beautiful fountain at sunset

the scarves we wore (basically) every single day

a super cute cafe called ARTiSA
http://www.artisa.es/index-1.php

our adorable/really quirky Gaudi walking tour guide

Sagrada Familia

Park Guell

the LIZARD


trolley car up to Tibidabo, with a great view of the entire city;
the entire area actually felt a lot like the Hollywood Hills near Runyan 



Sevilla !


PEACOCK at the Alcazar

note the Jewish star (this is at the Alcazar, too)

Plaza de España 

we struggled to keep the boat straight, laughter ensued 

the detailing was incredible


All in all, it was an amazing trip. We walked miles and miles and miles each day. I loved it (my feet however hated it). By the last day, we were dying to be back in Rome. Nothing like a hot shower and a comfortable bed.  Classes started yesterday.  I have really great professors, but it's going to be a ton of work. Schoolwork? But all I want to do is travel the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment